Finansia Jurnal Akuntansi dan Perbankan Syariah diterbitkan oleh Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Metro. After considering going through a rigorous review and selection process, we decided to accept 8 articles. All articles in this issue consist of 25 authors from 8 institutions (Metro State Islamic Institute, Darussalam Gontor University, Zaim Istanbul Shabattin University, Sulthan Thaha Saifuddin State Islamic University, Antasari Banjarmasin State Islamic University, Darussalam Martapura Islamic Institute, North Sumatra State Islamic University, Wahid Hasyim University). We look forward to receiving your submissions within our focus and scope.
|Journal title||FINANSIA : Jurnal Akuntansi dan Perbankan Syariah
|Accreditation||Sinta 5 by Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Frequency||2 issues per year (June and December)|
|DOI||prefix 10.32332 by Crossref
|Publisher||Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Metro|
|Citation Analysis||Sinta / Google Scholar|
Finansia Jurnal Akuntansi dan Perbankan Syariah nationally accredited SINTA 5 with Printed International Standard Serial Number (P-ISSN) 2621-4636 and Electronic International Standard Serial Number (E-ISSN) 2621-4644 published by Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Metro as a vehicle for scientific exploration of Sharia Accounting and Sharia Banking. Published twice a year in the period January - June and July - December. Editors accept manuscripts and writings with terms and conditions:
- In accordance with the Scope of the FINANSIA Journal;
- Original work and research results are prioritized;
- Individuals or groups of 2-5 people;
- The work is original, not plagiarized, and has never been published/published in any form;
- Writing according to a predetermined format (see template);
- Send the author's bio and affidavit of authenticity of the manuscript;
- Manuscripts are recommended to cit a minimum of 15 accredited journals;
- Manuscripts are required to use Zotero, Mendeley or other supporting citation software;
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted in the journal will get a hard copy of the journal as many as 2 copies;
- Submit your manuscript by Logging in for those who already have a Finansia account, or Register for those who do not have an account;
- Manuscripts can be submitted online every 24-hour day.
Template manuscript can be downloaded Here. Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language or English.