Finansia Jurnal Akuntansi dan Perbankan Syariah yang diterbitkan oleh Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Metro as a vehicle for exploring the science of Sharia Accounting and Sharia Banking. Published twice a year in the period January - June and July - December. The editor accepts manuscripts and writings on Islamic Accounting and Banking with terms and conditions:
- Original work and research results are prioritized;
- Individuals or groups of 2-5 people;
- The work is original, not plagiarized, and has never been published/published in any form;
- Writing according to a predetermined format (see template);
- Send the author's bio and affidavit of authenticity of the manuscript;
- Manuscripts are recommended to cit a minimum of 15 accredited journals;
- Manuscripts are recommended to use Zotero citation management, Mendeley or other supporting citation software;
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted in the journal will get a hard copy of the journal as many as 2 copies;
- Submit your manuscript by Logging in for those who already have a Finansia account, or Register for those who do not have an account;
- Manuscripts can be submitted online every 24-hour day.
Template manuscript can be downloaded Here. Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language or English.