ELEMENTARY Journal is a periodical scientific research, literature review, report experiences of best practices in the field of elementary education, both from general and Islamic perspective. ELEMENTARY journal is published twice a year, on June and December.
- Articles must be original (not plagiarism) and has never been published in another journal. If ever presented in the form of seminars, workshops, etc., mention the name of the event.
- Articles are written in A4 size paper, page margins: top 3 cm, left 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, and right 3 cm, typed with 1,5 density spacing, font Palatino Linotype 11, text format in two column.
- The foornote used in the body of article contain the name of the author, title, city of publication, publisher’s name, publication year and pages.
- Title and Abstract are written both in Indonesian and English, the content of the article can be written in Indonesian or English.
- Please submit your manuscript file in a Microsoft Word extension Document (DOC) or Rich Text Format (RTF).
Online Submission : http://e-journal.metrouniv.ac.id/index.php/elementary
The article goes into the desk editors selected by the editor. Articles can be accepted without repair, refurbishment accepted, or rejected, and the article is rejected is not returned unless requested by the author.
STRUCTURE OF PAPER
The length of the manuscript of no more than 5000-10000 words or about 10-15 page.
Articles are written by systematic and the following provisions.
- Title: written in a concise and informative, maximum 20 words (single-spaced) should reflect the substance of the variables described in the article body.
- Name of Author: without titles, the author can be an individual or a team.
- Affiliation: name of the institution
- The adress of affiliation
- E-mail Address, which is located under the author's name.
- Abstract (in English and Indonesian): the length of 75-250 word, abstracts are written in one paragraph includes: scientific review article consists of a discussion of the core issues and substantially while the results of the research article consist of goals, methods, and results. The abstract is single-spaced
- Keywords: terms that reflect the essence of the concept within the scope of the problem may consist of 3-5 terms.
The body of manuscript:
- Research Article consists of an INTRODUCTION, METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION and CONCLUSIONS.
- Review Article consist of an INTRODUCTION (preliminary scientific study) that shows the problems and framework of analysis, sub-subtitle that contains the DISCUSSION and CONCLUSIONS.
Reference / Bibliography: use Chicago Style Guide citation rules, cultivated from a primary source, and if it comes from the most current cultivated journals (3-5 years) and just acknowledgment of the source designated in the article body. Instead, the name that is referenced in the body must exist in the bibliography. It is recommended to use Citation Software Ex. MENDELEY, ZOTERO etc.
Guidelines for Contributors of Review Article
The Article or Literature Review, study the theory and related literacy focus and scope of the ELEMENTARY journal. Studies restricted to the fields of Elementary Education both in Islamic and General perspectives. Studies performed must have the novelty of useful information for the development of science. Manuscript articles can be written in Indonesian or English.