Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author(s) agreed to publish the article in International Journal of Islamic Economics, issued by Postgraduate, National Islamic Institute of Metro, Indonesia.
The author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. The author(s) have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article.
The author(s) have checked the manuscript to comply with the instructions for authors of International Journal of Islamic Economics, and warrants that the above article is his/her original work. The author(s) give the right to publish to the journal manager.