- Articles must be original (not plagiarism) and have never been published in another journal. If ever presented in the form of seminars, workshops, etc., say the name of the activity;
- Articles are written by a program Microsoft Word 2007 to the top, A4 size paper, page margins: top 3 cm, left 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, and right 3 cm, typed with baris1,5 density spacing, font Times New Roman 12, text format in one column;
- For table, chart, and picture, embedded by adding "add space before/after paragraf" in the line spacing option;
- Please submit your manuscript file as a Microsoft Word extension Document (DOC) or Rich Text Format (RTF);
- Title and Abstract write in Indonesian and English, the content manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English.
STRUCTURE OF PAPER
The length of the manuscript of no more than 7000-9000 words or 15-20 pages.
Articles are written by systematic and the following provisions.
- Title (in Indonesia/English): written in a concise and informative, maximum 12-15 words (single-spaced) should reflect the substance of the variables described in the article body.
- Name of Author: without titles, the author can be an individual or a team.
- Affiliation: name of the institution
- E-mail Address, which is located under the author's name.
- Abstract (in Indonesia/English): the length of 100-150 word, abstracts are written in one paragraph includes: scientific review article consists of a discussion of the core issues and substantially while the results of the research article consist of goals, methods, and results. The abstract is single-spaced
- Keywords: terms that reflect the essence of the concept within the scope of the problem may consist of several pieces of terms.
- The body of manuscript :
- Research Article consists of an INTRODUCTION, METHODS (if needed), RESULT AND DISCUSSION,and CONCLUSIONS.
- Review Article consists of an INTRODUCTION (preliminary scientific study) that shows the problems and framework of analysis, sub-subtitle that contains the DISCUSSIONand CONCLUSIONS.
- Reference / Bibliography: TThe bibliography list contains all references in article text, originating from sources that are relevant and up to date (from the last 10 years).
- Rules of citation :
- Direct citation if word is more than 4 lines separated from the text with 1.0, spacing with 10 font. However if citation less than 4 lines, it should be integrated in the text with double apostrof both in the first and in the end.
- Every citation is given number.
- Citation system is Footnote and use Chicago Manual Of Style 17th Edition (Full note) Every article, book, and other source should be citated on the reference.
- Citation for Quran and Hadist. For verse citation contains name of surah, number of surah and number of verse example: (Qs. Al Mumin : 43). For Hadis citation, mention name of Perawi/Author, example (H. R al-Bukhari and Muslim) and printed hadist version.
- For citation must use the Citation Software/App such as MENDELEY, ZOTERO, etc.
Guidelines for Contributors to Research Notes
The Research Notes section provides a means for educational researchers to communicate with one another about their research-in-progress. Because muamalah is so widely indexed nationally and internationally, it is effective in supporting such exchanges. The Research Notes are also a useful means for reporting on smaller research projects that have one or two findings of particular interest but do not warrant full-article treatment.
The Note should report briefly on the author's/authors' research-in-progress or recently completed research and should feature work that has not been reported elsewhere in journal publications. This current work should be situated, briefly, in the context of other pertinent scholarship, including the author's or authors' related research. The focus of the Note could be either a specific study or an overview of an ongoing line of inquiry where fuller reporting of results will not occur in print for some time.
The maximum length for a Research Note is 1,000 words, excluding references and one or two tables or graphs. To encourage communication between researchers, authors of Research Notes are asked to provide contact information including a one-line biography, full mailing address, E-mail, fax, and/or telephone numbers for publication with each Note. This biography and contact information should be included in the document file submitted and Not abstract is required.
Submissions to Research Notes will be reviewed for readability, rationale, clarity, logic, organization, length, and adherence to all muamalah guidelines. Any submission that is judged to meet these criteria will be published as soon as possible. Any submission that is judged to require revisions according to the criteria outlined will not be published, and revisions will not be invited as the Notes must be current if they are to serve the purposes identified.
Please submit your research note electronically as a Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document through the submission feature of muamalah Journal.
Guidelines for Contributors to Review Article
The Article or Literature Review, study the theory and related literacy focus and scope of the muamalah Journal. Studies restricted to the fields of Guidance and Counseling, Psychology and Education. Studies performed must have the novelty of useful information for the development of science. Manuscript articles can be written in Indonesian or English is recommended. The length of the manuscript of no more than 5000 words.