JOURNAL ISTINBATH is a periodical scientific research, literature review or article , report experiences of best practices in the field of guidance and counseling, psychology and education. Guidena journal published twice a year, the first issue in June the second issue in December.
- Articles must be original (not plagiarism) and has never been published in another journal. If ever presented in the form of seminars, workshops, etc., say the name of the activity.
- Articles are written by a program Microsoft Word 2007 to the top, A4 size paper, page margins: top 3 cm, left 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, and right 3 cm, typed with baris1,5 density spacing, font Times New Roman 12, text format in two column.
- Please submit your manuscript file as a Microsoft Word extension Document (DOC) or Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Title and Abstract write in Indonesian and English, content manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English.
Online Submission : http://e-journal.metrouniv.ac.id/index.php/istinbath/about/submissions
For the June issue of the articles can be delivered starting in January - April, editing will be done in May. For the December issue article can be sent in July - October, editing will be done in November. The article goes into the desk editors selected by the editor. Articles can be accepted without repair, refurbishment accepted, or rejected, and the article is rejected is not returned unless requested by the author.
STRUCTURE OF PAPER
The length of the manuscript of no more than 5000 words or 10-15 page.
Articles are written by systematic and the following provisions.
- Title (in English): written in a concise and informative, maximum 20 words (single-spaced) should reflect the substance of the variables described in the article body.
- Name of Author: without titles, the author can be an individual or a team.
- Affiliation: name of the institution
- E-mail Address, which is located under the author's name.
- Abstract (in English): the length of 75-250 word, abstracts written in one paragraph includes: scientific review article consists of a discussion of the core issues and substantially while the results of the research article consist of goals, methods, and results. The abstract is single-spaced
- Keywords: terms that reflect the essence of the concept within the scope of the problem may consist of several pieces of terms.
The body of manuscript :
- Research Article consist of an INTRODUCTION, METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION and CONCLUSIONS.
- Review Article consist of an INTRODUCTION (preliminary scientific study) that shows the problems and framework of analysis, sub-subtitle that contains the DISCUSSION and CONCLUSIONS.
Reference / Bibliography: use APA (American Psychological Association) citation rules, cultivated from a primary source, and if it comes from the most current cultivated journals (3-5 years) and just acknowledgment of the source designated in the article body. Instead, the name that is referenced in the body must exist in the bibliography. Second row to the right of the entrance 7 letter. Here are some examples of writing a bibliography of several types of sources. Recommended to use Citation Software Ex. MENDELEY, ZOTERO etc.
Guidelines for Contributors of Research Notes
The Research Notes section provides a means for educational researchers to communicate with one another about their research-in-progress. Because ISTINBATH is so widely indexed nationally and internationally, it is effective in supporting such exchanges. The Research Notes are also a useful means for reporting on smaller research projects that have one or two findings of particular interest but do not warrant full-article treatment.
The Note should report briefly on the author's/authors' research-in-progress or recently completed research and should feature work that has not been reported elsewhere in journal publications. This current work should be situated, briefly, in the context of other pertinent scholarship, including the author's or authors' related research. The focus of the Note could be either a specific study or an overview of an ongoing line of inquiry where fuller reporting of results will not occur in print for some time.
The maximum length for a Research Note is 1,000 words, excluding references and one or two tables or graphs. To encourage communication between researchers, authors of Research Notes are asked to provide contact information including a one-line biography, full mailing address, E-mail, fax, and/or telephone numbers for publication with each Note. This biography and contact information should be included in the document file submitted and Not abstract is required.
Submissions to Research Notes will be reviewed for readability, rationale, clarity, logic, organization, length, and adherence to all ISTINBATH guidelines. Any submission that is judged to meet these criteria will be published as soon as possible. Any submission that is judged to require revisions according to the criteria outlined will not be published, and revisions will not be invited as the Notes must be current if they are to serve the purposes identified.
Please submit your research note electronically as a Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document through the submission feature of ISTINBATH Journal.
Download Example: Research Notes
Guidelines for Contributors of Review Article
The Article or Literature Review, study the theory and related literacy focus and scope of the journal ISTINBATH. Studies restricted to the fields of Guidance and Counseling, Psychology and Education. Studies performed must have the novelty of useful information for the development of science. Manuscript articles can be written in Indonesian or English is recomended. The length of the manuscript of no more than 5000 words. The next order of writing seen on the Contributors Guidelines of Research in point 6 above.