Peer Review Process
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and assist in decision-making on specific submissions.
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Tarbawiyah : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- Tarbawiyah : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of Tarbawiyah : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. The authors will be advised when the Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to Tarbawiyah : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan will be fully peer-reviewed by at least two appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject, or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received. Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.